Brazilian butt lift surgery is a type of butt augmentation procedure where the buttocks are enlarged by injecting the patient’s fat to achieve a more aesthetically pleasing buttocks region. This type of procedure is called analogous-fat transfer because the patient’s fat is collected from other parts of the body.
The fat that will later be used in the patient’s Brazilian butt lift surgery can be harvested from the following areas:
- Abdomen area.
- Thighs area.
- The Hips.
Patients and doctors prefer these areas because fatty tissue deposits naturally appear in these regions and by reducing the patient’s thighs and hips, the buttock area also appears to be larger and more curved.
Brazilian Butt Lift / Buttocks Augmentation Candidates
Brazilian buttocks surgery is recommended for individuals dissatisfied with the size or shape or buttocks. This type of procedure usually improves the size of the buttocks area but also the curvature, as the surgeon can inject the harvested fat in a precise manner, leading to a more aesthetically pleasing result.
Advantages of Buttock Fat Transfer
- Considering this is a surgical procedure, there’s little downtime. You can go back to work in around 2-3 weeks.
- The fat is injected into your butt is your fat, so there is less risk of infection.
- Unlike implants, fat is an ideal substance for butt enhancement because fat is your own body’s substance.
- Both the liposuction and the fat injection is made through very small incisions so you won’t be left with scars. The fat is also inserted carefully into different fat layers so you’ll end up with a uniform and natural look – exactly like it’s your butt fat (since it is!). The last huge benefit of the Brazilian Butt Lift is that because they’re not implants, there’s no risk of it migrating or moving.
- The fat removed from the fatty areas of your body like the waist and thighs will make your newly-plumped butt stick out even more.
Disadvantages of Buttock Fat Transfer
- The newly injected fat need a blood supply to nourish the fat, so it’s recommended that you not put pressure on the buttocks for at least two months after the procedure. This means no tight clothes and limited sitting, which can be quite an inconvenience.
- The biggest downside of the Brazilian Butt Lift is that the fat survival rate is pretty unpredictable. Studies show that only about 50-80% of the fat transferred will survive and remain on the buttocks. The body will reabsorb the rest. A reasonable expectation would be around 25-50% increase from your current size.
- Studies have also shown that injecting too much fat at once decreases the retention rate, so if you want a significant increase in your buttocks fat, you’ll have to opt for the option of several fat transfers done every 3-6 months until you get the booty you want.
Am I Suitable for Brazilian Butt Lift?
The patient needs to be in good health before going in for surgery. Individuals suffering from neurological disorders, heart problems and lung disease may not be suitable for Brazilian buttock surgery. The patient also needs to have an area with extra fat that can be extracted and re-injected into the buttocks area – patients that are too fit cannot have this surgery.
Preparing for Buttocks Augmentation
In some cases, it may be necessary for the patient to gain some weight or lose some weight before going in for surgery. As a rule of thumb, the patient needs to be around 13 pounds over their ideal weight before Brazilian butt lift surgery.
How is Brazilian Butt Lift Performed?
Brazilian butt lift surgery is done under general anesthesia. Once the anesthesia kicks in, the surgeon can proceed to perform the liposuction necessary to harvest the fat. The abdomen, thighs or hips are used for the liposuction procedure. The liposuction procedure used in Brazilian butt lift surgery is minimally invasive, and it has a little negative effect on the tissue in the area.
Once enough fat is harvested, the surgeon will begin contouring the buttocks according to the patient’s wishes. The fat is injected into the buttocks region by using a small cannula. By using this technique, the post-surgery scar is very small, and the chance of tissue rejection is inexistent. The Brazilian butt lift surgery recovery period lasts around four weeks.
Brazilian Buttocks Augmentation Recovery
In the first two weeks of the Brazilian butt lift recovery period, the patient should avoid sitting altogether, as this can lead to fat reabsorption. After the first two weeks, the patient may use pillows or special types of chairs to sit on the back of the thighs instead of the butt.
Exercise such as lunges, squats are allowed but keep in mind that exercising can help remove fat, including from the buttocks area. The patient may also have lymphatic drainage massages once a week for six weeks, to decrease bruising and swelling in the liposuction area. The patient will also be required to wear a compression garment during the Brazilian buttocks recovery period.
Brazilian Butt Lift Risks and Complications
Brazilian butt lift surgery complications can include:
- Fat necrosis.
Brazilian Butt Lift Side Effects
The patient can feel discomfort, bruising and nausea after the anesthesia. Swelling and some pain are also normal reactions to Brazilian buttocks surgery.
Brazilian Buttocks Success Rates
Brazilian butt lift reviews reveal a very high satisfaction rate.
Before and After Brazilian buttocks
It’s important to note that even though around 60-80% of the injected fatty tissue survives, it can be burnt away like regular fat. The patient will need to maintain the gained weight after the procedure is over, to maintain the results of the Brazilian butt lift surgery.
Enhance your curves with the Brazilian Buttock Lift
Are you not completely happy with the appearance of your buttocks? Is it the size, the shape or perhaps the sagging skin that disappoints you? Do you want to do something about it? A Brazilian buttocks is not only for celebrities. It is also for you. A butt lift or butt augmentation, is a surgical procedure, for women who want to improve the shape of their buttocks, customized to meet your personal needs and desired results.
Some women may opt for a traditional excisional butt lift, others who want to augment their backsides subtly may prefer the popular Brazilian butt lift Either way, butt lift surgery will make your rear end firm again. Film and sexy.
Like most cosmetic procedures, butt lift surgery can be done on its own or as part of a more comprehensive body-contouring plan, in combination with other cosmetic surgery, like Abdominoplasty and breast augmentation.
Brazilian Buttock Lift in Turkey
A Brazilian butt lift in Istanbul: this is where the West meets the East! The fine craftsmanship of Turkish medical doctors is famous. You will find Turkish surgeons in JCI-accredited hospitals all over the world. But here in Turkey, due to low labor costs, the prices of cosmetic surgery are much lower. That often makes expensive cosmetic treatments affordable and within reach for a much wider population.